PA Sound System
Do-It-Yourself DJ Packages to suit your party or event. Very efficient and easy to operate, even for the first-timers.
Easy to use PA sound system
When you hire this powerful DJ / ‘Do it yourself’ disco system that is suitable for 150 guests, you get professional sound and equipment in a simple to use package. This allows you to host your own party with music from a phone, laptop through the auxiliary cable provided. Additionally, there is a Bluetooth connection suited to phones or laptops with no auxiliary insert.
We would recommend hiring the subwoofers and the top speakers together if you’re using this system in a marquee or if the music you’re playing is bass-heavy.
PA system features
• Microphone insert is built in the unit.
• Play all your portable devices with the auxiliary cable.
• Bluetooth connectivity for Smartphones or Laptops
• Cables, speaker stands and the unit table is provided.
PA System Unit
• 3 Phono/Line Convertible, 5 Line, and 3 Mic Inputs.
• Cut Feature for Bass, Mid, and High for each channel.
• Tone controls for each channel.
• 2 Channel 1000W Amplifier.
• 2 Channel amplifier with two outputs.
• Clear sound with 1000W of power.
• Input through 6.35mm (1/4 inch) jack or XLR connections.
• Connect to any passive speakers with speakON connections.
• 4 Stereo Channels.
• Cue Section.
• Gain (0 to -20dB) per channel.
• Balanced and Unbalanced Master Outputs.
• Booth and Record outputs built-in as standard.
• Includes one auxiliary cable.
• Bluetooth connectivity.
• Connect to:
• Simple plug and play or connect via bluetooth.
• Type 15″ 2-way PA speakers.
• Power: 700w max.
• Sensitivity: 105db.
• Requency: 45hz-20k hz.
• Impedance: 8 ohm.
• Treble circuitry protection.
• Speaker stands are included.
• Internal bandpass filter.
• 32-130Hz frequency response.
• 250 watts RMS Continuous, Program Power 500 watts.
• Sensitivity (1watt/1meter) 98dB.
• 8 Ohms nominal impedance.
LED Drinks Bar
|(Page 3 out of 9)|