1600w PA System Hire
Do-It-Yourself Package to suit your party or event. Very efficient and easy to operate, even for the first-timers.
Why our PA system
Having a party, or putting on an event in the North West of England? You’ll want more than just an iPod and those little speakers your mum bought you for Christmas. Our PA Sound System can give a great quality sound, which packs a punch for fairly large to medium-sized spaces at home.
Set up by professionals
Our PA System is installed by our professional team, with easy operation for you in mind. We can offer the PA system as a stand-alone and can be hired with or without Party Tents.
Easy to use PA sound system
When you hire this mega-powerful 1600w ‘Do it yourself’ disco system that is suitable for 100 guests, you get professional sound and equipment in a simple to use package. This allows you to host your own party with music from a phone, tablet, laptop through the auxiliary cable or Bluetooth receiver provided.
About The speakers
The 15″ woofer delivers a very tight punchy bass and an accurate reproduction of the midrange. The high frequencies are precise and natural thanks to the compression driver with mylar dome in front of a low compression, optimised geometry. Thanks to the versatility in both monitoring and playback, it represents the ideal multipurpose solution.
• Six total inputs with a phantom powered XLR jack on channel 1
• 1/4” Main, Tape, Headphone & Aux outputs for flexible signal routing
This is the total output for (each) speaker.
• 800 Watt Peak, 400 Watt RMS bi-amplification
• 129 dB max spl
• 90 x 60, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
• 15″ woofer, high power 2.5″ voice coil
• 1″ HF driver, mylar dome, 1.5″ voice coil
• Frequency Response -3 dB: 45 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
• Max SPL: 129 dB
• Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
• Vertical coverage angle: 60°
• Compression Driver: 1″, 1.5″ v.c.
• Woofer: 15″, 2.5″ v.c.
• Input signal: bal / unbal
• Input connectors: xlr
• Output connectors: xlr
• Input sensitivity: 0 dBu
• Mic. Input Sensitivity: -40
• Crossover frequencies: 1650 Hz
• Protections: DC / short cir.
• Limiter: Fast limiter
• Controls: Volume, EQ settings
• Total power: 800 W PEAK
• High frequencies: 200 W PEAK
• Low frequencies: 600 W PEAK
• Total power: 400 W RMS
• High frequencies: 100 W RMS
• Low frequencies: 300 W RMS
• Cooling: Convection
• Connections: VDE conncector in
• Cabinet Material: Composite PP
• Hardware: 4xM10 flying p.
• Handles: 2 side, 1 top
• Height: 680 / 26.67 mm/inch
• Width: 405 / 15.94 mm/inch
• Depth: 345 / 13.58 mm/inch
PA Sound System Hire | Music System Hire
Use headphones or desktop speakers.
In this video demonstration, you will hear the “Real PA Speakers” showcasing its amazing sound. However, in person, they sound better and more accurate than from a pre-recorded device.
LED Drinks Bar
|(Page 3 out of 10)|