1000w heaters are the lower powered heaters when hired, as single or multiple units.
This large unit radiant 1000w infrared marquee heater is designed to clamp to any strong structure from 12.5mm to 60mm diameter surface which makes it ideal, for awnings, marquees, and gazebos. It provides heat for you and your guests with no fumes or smell. The 1.0kW infra-red heater warms directly without the need to heat the air in between. Great for marquees and parasols.
1300w heaters are the lower powered heaters when hired, as single or multiple units.
Keep out the chill with the 1300w infrared Gazebo & Marquee heaters. These are simple and easy to use, provide instant heat and are compatible with all the marquees we hire. They are very versatile and can be used on parasols, marquees and poles up to 60mm diameter with its adjustable clamp or wall mounted.
• In very cold conditions we would recommend hiring 2 – 4 of the 1300w heaters and our gas heater to regulate the heat continuously.
• The quantity of these to be coupled with the gas heater will vary, depending on marquee size and weather conditions.
• You can customsie your order closer the date of your event with the 1300w heaters and gas heater.
Propane heaters are the highest powered heaters when hired, as single or multiple units.
We would fix this gas heater to the crossbar structure in the roof with the head facing down for efficiency, and we would leave the (included) gas bottle outside the marquee at the back and demonstrate this easy to use gas heater.
• Adjustable output from 10,250 to 15,354Btu/hr.
• Supplied with 37mbar fixed regulator and 3m gas hose.
• Gas bottle include
|(Page 7 out of 8)|