The benefits of choosing this flooring option
Our “exclusive high-quality artificial turf” is a natural-looking grass that has a freshly mowed, neat look with the lighter colour tones giving a summer feel. Any flat area where you choose to use the artificial turf to host your event will definitely give your guests a “Wow-factor”! In-person, our artificial turf looks nothing short of amazing and it complements the marquee or gazebo perfectly. We have had our turf custom made with tarpaulin fixed underneath to give the turf extra strength than the average turf. Stand out from the crowd and give it a try, as we are positive you won’t be let down.
Suitable for all type of ground
Our Artificial turf is recommended for all types of ground, whether that be, hard ground, grass, decking, etc.
For best installation, the hard ground should be flat, even and free of debris. Grass should be even, flat, trimmed and clean. The area where the artificial turf will be installed, there needs to be clearance so the turf will settle evenly inside the marquee. The 3m x 4.5m to 3m x 6m rolls, we would need clear access to the garden as these turfs can become big and heavy; especially when wet.
Edging/floor joining strips
Door entrance & floor joinings example:
• 3m x 3m marquee with one opening, (ONE) 3-metre strip required.
• 3m x 4.5m marquee with one door opening, (ONE) 4.5-metre strip required.
• 3m x 6m marquee with two openings, (ONE) 6-metre strip required.
3-metre marquee range.
• 3m x 9m marquee has (ONE) 3-metre join.
• 3m x 12m marquee has (ONE) 3-metre join.
• 3m x 18m marquee has (TWO) 3-metre joins.
4.5-metre marquee range.
• 6m x 4.5m marquee has (ONE) 4.5-metre join.
• 9m x 4.5m marquee has (TWO) 4.5-metre joins.
• 12m x 4.5m marquee has (THREE) 4.5-metre joins.
6-metre marquee range.
• 6m x 6m marquee has (ONE) 6-metre join.
• 9m x 6m marquee has (TWO) 6-metre joins.
• 12m x 6m marquee has (THREE) 6-metre joins.
Before placing an order, please contact a member of staff and we will guide you to how many edging/floor strips you will need.
Our budget range
Great for camping, awning, gazebos, and marquees, used also for exhibition shows, event walkways, etc. Our flooring has the benefits of being environmentally friendly as it allows the grass to breathe. Our flooring is made of waterproof material. It has a gloss coat so dirt doesn’t stick, making this flooring very easy when cleaning. The flooring can be quickly wiped or hosed down if desired.
Our outdoor flooring is recommended for grass areas as each corner should be pegged firmly. It has been used on hard surfaces with no complaints, whether it holds in place without it riding up would be your own risk.
Top grade green tarpaulin
- If your grass area is muddy then, hiring our tarpaulin sheets may help. However, if your area is severely muddy or waterlogged then we would strongly recommend that you raise the floor slightly with plywood before we arrive.
- Remember, any flooring you choose to hire from a marquee company is only as good as the ground it is being laid upon! For best results, please, prepare your area the best you can, for example, cut the grass and clear the area of debris.
- The tarpaulin will help to prevent stiletto heels from piercing through the carpet and through the ground.
- Our strong, durable tarpaulin sheets are best hidden underneath our carpet.
All the flooring options are highly maintained and jet washed after each use to give you the best experience possible. However, there is to be “no smoking” inside the marquee at any time! Not only can this damage the marquee fabric, but it can also burn the flooring from the hot ash.IF THERE IS ANY ANIMAL WASTE ON THE AREA THE FLOORING IS TO BE FITTED, WE WILL NOT INSTALL THE FLOORING. PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE ENTIRE AREA IS CLEAN.