PayPal Deposit


You’re one step away from making great unforgettable memories.


Contact

Availability

Before making a deposit, please contact a member of staff, so we can check our system for availability.


Payment

A 20% deposit is required to secure your booking. The remaining 80% is payable after the installation is complete.

Contact

Cancellations

If you cancel a confirmation of booking less than 1 month before the hire date, the deposit paid is non-refundable.


Contact

In any instance where you will need to cancel your order, you must call and notify a member of staff, by mobile or office phone.

Contact

Deposit

Enter 20% of the overall cost. Your booking will be confirmed as soon as we receive your deposit.


PayPal

If you have any difficulties using our PayPal Link. Please get in touch and one of our staff members will be on hand to help.


Contact

Have a STRESS FREE Event with A Top Party Marquees

We’re so confident in the outstanding service that we provide that we’ve created a Ten-Point Guarantee! We promise to deliver the following to every one of our customers:

WE GUARANTEE:

Superb, impartial advice
Will be given throughout the process and we’ll deliver on every promise that we make.

There are no hidden costs
All charges and any subsequent alterations will be agreed in advance of any work taking place.

Requests and queries
Will be replied to within two working days.

Emergency contacts will be available
During your event, we’ll have real people ready to take your call in the event of an emergency.

Sites will be left as we find them
Weather permitting… once the event has finished you’ll never know we had been there!

Services will be provided by fully qualified staff
Power lighting and heating will be supplied by fully qualified professionals and we’ll give you their contact details for added peace of mind.

Final checks to your contracted items
We carry out extensive checks to ensure that everything we promise has been delivered before your event takes place.

Realistic timescales will be set and adhered to
Your Marquee installation will be completed and delivered on time and to the agreed standard.

Ensured wet weather plan
We’ll make sure that a comprehensive wet weather contingency plan is put in place so that your event has minimal to no disruption!

Exceptional service
You’ll want to recommend us to your friends!


Please note!

For health and safety reasons we do not set up marquees in severe weather conditions such as high winds, storm weather warnings or heavy landing snow.

Please bear in mind, consideration will be needed in sub-zero conditions as to whether a marquee can be erected and/or dismantled.

If there is an unforeseeable cancellation due to severe weather, you will be contacted and then refunded the full amount of the deposit paid.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6